Monday 4 October 2010

24hr Egg Project Research

With my first mindmap/spider diagram completed I decided to do a quick google and see how people explain eggs.

This is the first site I came across.


Interesting factoids which are helping to build towards my final idea. At the moment I am considering a short film in stop motion or some sort of parody on a film called hard boiled with tough looking hard boiled eggs shooting at each other.


World egg day?

I think I've cracked the code :)

Hmm what pictures could I use if doing illustration. I think its time to abuse google images
for research again.


A feast of photoshop manipulation with stuff like this.



Loads of this stuff on the internet. Always reminds me of that event on easter where you paint your eggs and roll them down a hill to see which survives the longest.







Starting to get hungry.






No comments:

Post a Comment